Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winner of the Holiday Gifts of Love Blog Hop!!!!

Well, it was a rough weekend. The Newtown shooting was close to home for me. I have a couple friends that lost friends in the tragedy. I didn't push this hop like I generally do, but I'm glad for the turn out I had.

Thanks for reading about my baking misadventures and I hope you were enjoyed my little excerpt. Remember, The Dom on the Naughty List releases this Friday!!! Look for it on Amazon for kindle - cloud on your PC if you don't have one, or as a phone app.

The winner of my entire bestselling PNR series is....

Rachel Flesher!!!

Thanks Rachel and I'll be in touch soon!


1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди гораздо чаще подписываются на профили в которых уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это вы можете очень множество времени, потому гораздо лучше обратиться к специалистам из Krutiminst.ru подробнее https://collinslev87765.thelateblog.com/17899815/ways-to-get-instagram-followers-fast

    ReplyDelete